WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4041 - 4055 of 4055 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Now that I'm looking at it closely and off my wrist, I think that what I'm seeing is the fact that the 10 marker is lined up so that the middle of the 2'oclock triangle lines up exactly with the space in between the 1 and the 0, so it ends up looking funky. The pip and all markers are aligned as far as I can tell.
I also guess that the domed crystal might distort things sooner than a flat one would.

·
Premium Member
4,293 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Clock

René

·
Registered
209 Posts
Anyone have their MC on a Forstner? I'm trying to decide if I want to get the Komfit with horned end links

i got the narrow one with horned end links somewhere. I will try it out and post a pic here.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
i got the narrow one with horned end links somewhere. I will try it out and post a pic here.
I actually bought and tried it.

There's a tiny bit of contact between the case and the little nub in the center of the end link. I didn't want that friction so I returned it. Went with a forster riveted flat instead and it still looks like the business.

Sold that watch and got the new version.

Reactions: Brent L. Miller

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Been awhile since I've visited these forums, but digging my ole' 300 MC out of the watchbox still puts a smile on my face. Love the pics of the lucky folks with the newer 2.0 release and I'm starting to come around to the tasteful upgrades Omega made - love the bracelet taper and the new boxy sapphire! I'm still on the fence with the matte dial bezel insert but it works on this new version. I like a bit of bling so what do I know - anyways my 2017 model says 'hola' and cheers to everyone keeping this thread alive and well!
Neck Sleeve Waist Eyewear Yellow
Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Everyday carry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,293 Posts
@SaMaster14

Hi, that strap, it’s for a 20mm lug width right? It’s not too loose on the 21mm 300? I’m looking to “spice” up my Spectre with the off white stripes mixed in! Thanks!
Yes, it is 20mm, but I have absolutely no issues wearing it with the Spectre! Fits snugly

Reactions: blulegend

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here's my 300MC on a taupe leather strap from Genteel with deployant. I found George at Genteel to be super-helpful and the shade of taupe imho complements the creamy lume of the dial very nicely. The quality of strap surpassed my expectations. Great to have a range of leather options that go beyond the limited Omega 21mm range (and fitted with QR bars too). I didn't want to shell out between £215 and £325 for a suitable Omega clasp, but found the strap fitted very well on my CW Bader clasp. Loving the vintage vibe and the strap comfort.

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here's my 300MC on a taupe leather strap from Genteel with deployant. I found George at Genteel to be super-helpful and the shade of taupe imho complements the creamy lume of the dial very nicely. The quality of strap surpassed my expectations. Great to have a range of leather options that go beyond the limited Omega 21mm range (and fitted with QR bars too). I didn't want to shell out between £215 and £325 for a suitable Omega clasp, but found the strap fitted very well on my CW Bader clasp. Loving the vintage vibe and the strap comfort.

View attachment 16125545
Absolutely stunning, enjoy.

4041 - 4055 of 4055 Posts