WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4081 - 4100 of 4129 Posts

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Some great pictures there, Rob!

At first I wasn't fond of the lollipop seconds hand; I preferred the arrowhead of the first gen. However, it's been growing on me lately. Even more so now after seeing your pictures.

Congrats again! That's a beautiful watch, and your lucky to have both generations in your collection.

René
Thank you for the kind and thoughtful note René!

This new generation has been growing on me, the honeymoon is strong. I think I like it a bit better than the first generation I dare say.

Best regards,

Rob

·
Registered
12,443 Posts
I think so too. So much to love about the new design.

This new generation has been growing on me, the honeymoon is strong. I think I like it a bit better than the first generation I dare say.

Best regards,

Rob

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Best regards,

Rob
Wow!! That's high praise, Rob. I know how much you like your first gen titanium 300MC.

René

·
Registered
65 Posts
Swapped the original dark brown leather strap for a tan leather 21mm NATO. This was courtesy of the OB resolving my concern about the non-matching two-pieces of strap that came with it. One of them had a lot more red in the leather.

I think the new 300 looks good on tan ("golden brown") - the same shade as the stitched strap that comes with the first gen 300MC. This is such a comfy NATO strap due to leather rather than metal keepers.

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Everyday carry

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

René

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Its amazing how you change your mind on something, I was probably over excited like a child when I heard about the new 300 and felt underwhelmed seeing it in person the first time, disappointed even. I have since tried it on a further twice and its almost the perfect watch. It really is a stunning stunning diver which you can wear dressed or casual. Just a fantastic watch.
Joint Skin Hand Arm Watch

·
Registered
6,237 Posts

4081 - 4100 of 4129 Posts