WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4101 - 4120 of 4129 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,684 Posts
Joining in on the Bond posts! Spectre watch and the NTTD strap pair nicely!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Interestingly, the No Time to Die Nato strap is now available to purchase on Omega's website. I ordered one for my 300 MC. Hoping the 1mm difference won't be enough to make me return it, but it's really nice to have the option vs. buying from a boutique.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Is there an aftermarket bracelet for the older seamaster 300?

Looking for something like the new version with brushed center and polished sides and I don't want to alter the original...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ordered 4-6 week wait.
I ordered mine from an AD that told me a similar waiting period, I think I ended up waiting 2 or 3 weeks. I don't mean to get your hopes too high, but at least it's probably not a situation where 4-6 weeks turn into a much longer wait. Regardless of the time - it's SO worth it!

On a different note - today is the first time I've traveled at all with my mc, and I was so excited to use the quick-set hour function haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ordered mine from an AD that told me a similar waiting period, I think I ended up waiting 2 or 3 weeks. I don't mean to get your hopes too high, but at least it's probably not a situation where 4-6 weeks turn into a much longer wait. Regardless of the time - it's SO worth it!

On a different note - today is the first time I've traveled at all with my mc, and I was so excited to use the quick-set hour function haha
Hopefully. I am just looking forward to getting the watch now.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Agreed its a very overlooked model. It doesn't jump out at you in the display cabinet like the SMP 300 or Planet Ocean. It just sits there humble and dignified, like its eventual owner 🤣

View attachment 16182870
Kinda crazy huh? If Sean Connery wore this instead of the sub, we'd probably be saying the same thing for the sub and saying this was all overpriced lol movies

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Both very worthy Bond watches in my opinion. The SMC300 did ofcourse make an appearance in Sprectre albeit a GMT bezel with lollipop seconds hand. It blew up though! View attachment 16183504
True. Both great, both true to their roots. Even though it's likely Fleming meant the explorer, I'm glad the producer had a divers watch to popularize the genre.

4101 - 4120 of 4129 Posts