WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4,221 - 4,240 of 5,284 Posts
Let’s see that bad boy sitting on your wrist! How do you like it ? It’s been growing on me A LOT. I’m thinking about adding one along with the NTTD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Everyday carry

Brilliant watch would go as far as to say the best Omega dive watch currently available.

The new one is cool but I much prefer the older one. Is there a general consensus on which is better or are opinions evenly split?
No general consensus. I have the previous generation, and have no desire to exchange for newer model. But if I no longer had it and could only get the new one, that would be fine. Would miss some things, though, for sure.

Hey Fellow 300 owners, I finally got around to doing an in depth review of why I love this model after 2 years of ownership. Complete with macro shots. I’ll leave the link here and let me know what you think!
View attachment 16280686
Great review, with beautiful pictures - I like it a lot!
I also love the formal picture above and the many pictures by @Titan II and others (y)

I had my eyes on this gorgeous watch since Baselworld 2014. Finally in May 2020 I bought the titanium version, but sometimes I wish I bought the steel one, as in certain lighting the blue bezel shifts to an ugly bright blue, which does not happen with the black bezel.

The Omega Switzerland website lists this watch as “not available”, but a few dealers still have it in stock. Maybe this is the time to get the black one before it’s too late? ;)

4,221 - 4,240 of 5,284 Posts