My vote is NATO > Bracelet

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Looks so much better on Nato....

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
The problem with the NATO for me was just that it made the watch wear very tall. I do have small wrists, though - not sure whether this is a problem for everybody

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
It's the 21/22mm that Omega sells. The nylon NATO comes in two sizes 19/20 or 21/22. The 21/22 fits pretty much perfectly on the 300mc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Splendid; I might take the 21/22 off my Planet Ocean XL 8500 and give it a try on the 300MC.

And by 'I' I mean I'll run it into the Omega Boutique for the swap out.

Sent from a Payphone

·
Registered
368 Posts
Just realized there are now 16 variations of this model - half of which are on leather.

I've never been a fan of a fully gold watch, but I quite like some of the models with touches of yellow gold or sedna coupled with steel or titanium. But I don't like YG or sedna CLs which is what these combos have. The YG or S + Steel or Ti cases are available on leather, however. But I'd rather have a plain steel or titanium bracelet which would need to be bought separately...
Just saw the titanium/sedna on the strap and it made me think I need to join this group of SM300 owners even more...

Anyone seen pricing for the new models on straps yet? I can't find them anywhere on the web.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Just saw the titanium/sedna on the strap and it made me think I need to join this group of SM300 owners even more...

Anyone seen pricing for the new models on straps yet? I can't find them anywhere on the web.

They're only 200 CHF / 220$ less than the bracelet version - so they're really not worth getting, as not having the bracelet will hurt the re-sale value much more than 220 bucks . I'd get it on the bracelet and buy an additional OEM strap for it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
They're only 200 CHF / 220$ less than the bracelet version - so they're really not worth getting, as not having the bracelet will hurt the re-sale value much more than 220 bucks . I'd get it on the bracelet and buy an additional OEM strap for it.
But the original strap cost about USD $189 and deployment buckle roughly $3XX. Ouch

·
Registered
395 Posts
True, but I'm guessing the strap version will easily get you a grand less than the bracelet variant if you later choose to flip it. At least that's what it's like for the Speedmaster Pro.
Went to Omega Boutique last week and saw the strap version in flash. Its about $2-300 (SS version) USD off for the strap version. Omega is really smart with the pricing. LOL

·
Registered
108 Posts
It's the 21/22mm that Omega sells. The nylon NATO comes in two sizes 19/20 or 21/22. The 21/22 fits pretty much perfectly on the 300mc

Thanks very much, definitely want to order one for mine. Can they be ordered online at all? I'm working in Saudi Arabia at the mome moment.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
461 - 480 of 3832 Posts