WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

481 - 500 of 3832 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Not a NATO fan, Replica James bond strap came yesterday (Ordered one for fun since I ordered a couple for my Seikos). Maybe I will get a 20mm Omega Tang Buckle and take a few shots. LOL

·
Registered
2,526 Posts

In this picture, it looks like the lugs are brushed, not polished like on the bracelet versions..can anyone confirm for these models in real life or is it my wrong perception from this picture?

·
Registered
368 Posts
They're only 200 CHF / 220$ less than the bracelet version - so they're really not worth getting, as not having the bracelet will hurt the re-sale value much more than 220 bucks . I'd get it on the bracelet and buy an additional OEM strap for it.
Ah, but I like the version with Sedna touches on the watch, but the all-titanium bracelet. Any idea what the titanium bracelet sells for separately?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
368 Posts

In this picture, it looks like the lugs are brushed, not polished like on the bracelet versions..can anyone confirm for these models in real life or is it my wrong perception from this picture?
Tried this on today and the lugs are polished, not brushed. Looks identical to the ones on the bracelet.

Incidentally, answering my own question, but the price for the titanium/Sedna is $11,300 on strap vs. $15k on bracelet (according to the AD).

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Tried this on today and the lugs are polished, not brushed. Looks identical to the ones on the bracelet.

Incidentally, answering my own question, but the price for the titanium/Sedna is $11,300 on strap vs. $15k on bracelet (according to the AD).

Yup, those titanium bracelets don't come cheap. But again - it's all about resale value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
Interest check for 22mm original Omega NATO strap. My AD told me mine should be coming in. But doesn't work for me lol pm me if ur keen!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congratulations! Glad it finally arrived. How do you like it?

I have a couple of new ones arriving tomorrow.

i love this strap! Good quality & looks great on, thanks Fr. John for the info, will be getting a few more..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well in my search for a decent 21mm strap for my 300mc I found myself shopping around on strapcode.com, and found a great looking strap which just arrived in the mail yesterday. Slapped it on a few minutes ago. This is the MilTAT "kevlar" finish waterproof strap with white stitching to match the white second hand :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Congrats Andy. I have had mine for six months now and remain very happy with it. I've tried a couple of strap options but have gone back to the bracelet. It's time keeping is also amazing. In the last two weeks mine has only lost one second!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Heard from a established part supplier that Omega has stopped supplying certain watch parts to 3 party suppliers and will stop supplying completely by year end.

OMG! Is Omega going the Rolex route?

481 - 500 of 3832 Posts