WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3827 Posts

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
I will be trying one on later today (again). Will see how I go!

Reactions: Betterthere

·
Registered
12,314 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
I can't wait to try on one of these. Only one more week until the end of the school year and vacation starting. I'll be out of the middle of nowhere and down south going to ADs for 2 months. I hope to get one of these or a Speedmaster Pro. Now just to get my partner to agree to my little plan.....

Keep posting pics guys.

·
Registered
909 Posts
And to think I had given up looking at p*rn :-d
Pics of the SM300MC are better than p*orn....and possibly more dangerous.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Prediction: eventually you will have both. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I keep thinking that a watch without a rotating bezel for timing short events is not a great fit for my needs, even though the 38.5mm Skyfall AT is so freaking pretty and looked best on me. And, I don't think the larger AT Master-Coax fit my wrist as well as the Seamaster 300 MC or the smaller original Skyfall AT.

I tried all three on together and it's impossible to pick one, so yeah, probably both but not all three. Strangely, I'm almost tempted to make the 3rd Gen X-33 Skywalker my next Omega.

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
Brushed lugs, brushed bracelet -- the way it should have been :)
Love this one.
Cheers,
JB
Post more pics, I've been wondering if this watch would look better with brushed lugs.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Join us Larry, join us........Lol! Great thread! Here's some of my pics to add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These profile pics are great. They really show the shape of the watch and how it sits.

Reactions: Sustinet

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
A member mentioned to me that one of the owners of this watch had satinized the lugs but I did not see that photo unless I missed it. Was that in another thread?

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Brushed lugs, brushed bracelet -- the way it should have been :)
Love this one.
Cheers,
JB
Now you have me back to my original idea of brushing the center links and tops of the lugs then polishing the sides of the case like my 42mm EXPII. The beveled edge of the lugs would remain polished.

Hmmm. . .

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Now you have me back to my original idea of brushing the center links and tops of the lugs then polishing the sides of the case like my 42mm EXPII. The beveled edge of the lugs would remain polished.

Hmmm. . .
Or, you could have kept the Explorer II.

Reactions: dawiz

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Finally dropped the bracelet off at a jeweler's for getting the links brushed. Will cost me about 90$ though :-/

41 - 60 of 3827 Posts