WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

701 - 720 of 3832 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Seamaster Titanium.jpg a particularly nice photo just to push Zinzan over the edge...the photographer managed to capture the blue color very well. (image source: watchinghorology.com)

·
Premium Member
13,308 Posts
An outstanding model way much nicer than the new sub. Perhaps something to think if I don't buy another vintage el primero

·
Registered
228 Posts
I may be in the minority but I didn't care for the black/gray NATO on my 300MC. This morning I tried the blackout NATO and, at least to me, it seems a good look. I welcome your thoughts...

Sent from a Payphone
I really like the black nato, checked it our @ the boutique! ( I live really close to one) I think it looks better on the SM300! Even though currently I still have my two piece "bond" blk/gry nato strap on my SM300!! Great choice, I especially like the soft leather underside!

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
I may be in the minority but I didn't care for the black/gray NATO on my 300MC. This morning I tried the blackout NATO and, at least to me, it seems a good look. I welcome your thoughts...

Sent from a Payphone
No, my vote is for the black/grey NATO.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Just received the brown leather Omega NATO today. I think that I actually like this one more than the nylon Omega NATOs that I have. This is so nice!

Yes, even nicer than the nylon ones.

Reactions: leighton156

·
Registered
184 Posts
how do you guys feel about the casual wearability of the 300mc? is it too dressy for using with shirt, shorts and sandals on the beach? after all its a dive watch, but even the sales woman on the Omega boutique told me its a watch better suited for wearing with a suite, and I'm such guy who never wear suits, only when somebody is getting married :)

Im thinking about getting one, I'm pretty sure if I use isofrane straps it will give it a vintage sports look, but I like wearing with bracelets, the bracelets maybe too dressy

would it be weird to wear the 300mc on bracelet with sports and gym clothes?

701 - 720 of 3832 Posts