WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

961 - 980 of 3832 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Ah, I see....interesting....although I would never be sure if I turned the bezel on a given day...not sure if that would work for me...
actually turning the bezel is a prerequisite, obviously :) but it does work. Becomes part of the morning ritual very quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Still bonding but really liking this watch. Trying it on a OEM brown calf and I think it will work!

Brown goes well with the vintage pantina I think for the SM300, it looks good

Cheers :)

The name is Bond, Basildon Bond I have letters after my name

·
Registered
34 Posts
PICTURE REQUEST:

Does anybody have a picture of the non-Bond (standard) SM300 on the Bond (grey and black stripes) OMEGA NATO strap?

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can people who got their bracelets brushed post some pictures in different settings (light, distance and angle)? I mostly use a rubber strap, and thus enjoy the more blingy PCL's for more special occasions. But if it looks awesome brushed I might have to reconsider..!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Can people who got their bracelets brushed post some pictures in different settings (light, distance and angle)? I mostly use a rubber strap, and thus enjoy the more blingy PCL's for more special occasions. But if it looks awesome brushed I might have to reconsider..!
I thought I posted this yesterday, but I don't see it. Anyway, I think the PCLs are very nice and really give the watch some serious wrist-presence. I also think the bracelet with PCLs really ties in nicely with the case. All-in-all, the bracelet is excellent. No brushing for me.

BTW, I keep coming back to this thread to see Om3ga_fan's latest pictures - despite the fact that I often have the same watch on my wrist! Love it. Chris975d also posted a great outdoor shot above.

·
Premium Member
30,157 Posts
Well after months of not brushing....the plan is to get them brushed tomorrow. If I do will post pictures.

·
Premium Member
30,157 Posts
Well after months of not brushing....the plan is to get them brushed tomorrow. If I do will post pictures.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hello all! Just read through all the pages on this thread as I have the opportunity to get a used but still in good condition SM300 for what I consider to be a alright price for me.

Just wondering if there is anything that I can and/or need to look out for to determine the authenticity of the watch?

It's probably a long shot but a pictorial guide (everyone loves moar pictures of the SM300 right) would be much appreciated!

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
When shopping for this watch and googling images, I stumbled upon a replica watch forum. There are some very convincing fakes out there (at least per online images), so be careful. I've never handled a fake Omega, but a fake would probably "feel" like a fake in your hand. I did check out my brother in law's fake Panerai, and you could tell just by holding it.

Visually, what I saw from the fake forum was that the fakes did not have polished crown heads, did not have a polished bezel base under the coin edge, and the print on the case back tended to wear away after a few months. The movement through the display case back has small diffs, but is pretty convincing. I don't know if newer versions of the fakes still have these tells or not.

If buying online, obvious best bet is to buy from a trusted seller.

961 - 980 of 3832 Posts