WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just had an email back from Omega to say the watch face, luminescent paint and dial paint are all UV resistant so should never fade. Obviously the ceramic bezel and dial are fine anyway I was just interested in the rest of the dial.
I only emailed them out of interest as i'll be wearing my watch for the next two years while I work in Saudi Arabia and with the large amount of sunshine whether it would cause any damage or fading. I struggled to find the information so I thought why not ask them 馃槉

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk HD

Registered
Thanks for the info.......good to know although apart from holidays my watch wont be leaving Scotland. I don't think the sun will affect it too much there ;-)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
馃槉 Too true, don't think we'll have that problem in the UK!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very true!

Registered
now, Sir while I am happy to have gained the information from you Sir, I just cant get over the fact that the mention of this fine timepiece was made here without sharing any pictures :( :( please share shots if you can :D thanks for sharing the information.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ha ha Oh yes, the omega comes first! Although good point, I'll try too look after my skin as well. 馃槈

1 - 11 of 11 Posts