WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

181 - 200 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I sold my grey dial 300 as I grew kinda tired of it... I'm really liking this white dial but i'm torn between this one or the black dial. Not sure if I will end up getting tired of the white dial as well or not.

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Black is certainly the safe option. The grey for me was too much metal. On rubber strap it helps, but still. I like white dials, but have yet to buy one. Agree that this particular model looks amazing though!

I sold my grey dial 300 as I grew kinda tired of it... I'm really liking this white dial but i'm torn between this one or the black dial. Not sure if I will end up getting tired of the white dial as well or not.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I wanted to see the white dial next to the black dial, but the AD didn’t have one on hand at the time. I’m totally stuck on the black dial vs. white dial decision.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Here’s another with the grey
I feel like this is a watch that needs to be seen in person to appreciate. I find white dials are hard to really appreciate in pictures.

My fear is the white dial may give it the appearance to wear larger than it is too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I'm reminded of a panda whenever I see the watch... Omega SMP Panda..lol..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Have a blue one but the Seiko LX PROSPEX spring drive is a better watch

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
The "best" watch is very subjective, specs/finishing aside, whatever watch makes you feel happy when checking the time is the best for you.

Obviously, the white dialled seamaster is the best in this case because it's a fantastic looking watch. Vive la difference!

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just looked at all 4 dial colors at the AD. All very nice. For me, I’m always going to lean toward black, but the white was sharp enough to give me an internal conflict. The blue is beautiful, but I gave the edge to black because it kinda goes with everything. The gray is nice, but it was definitely my 4th place.

181 - 200 of 250 Posts