·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Those wont be cheap

·
Registered
318 Posts
Here are some photos I took
This looks the best in my opinion and the rest are all tied for 2nd place these are so hard to go wrong with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s true. Very tough choice and can’t pick a bad one. One dealer described the black dial as “classic but status quo,” and the white dial as “trendy but unique.” If you have a previous SMP in blue or black, it’s very tempting to choose the white to mix it up. If it’s your only watch, the black would serve better and be more versatile. I tend to favor the classic dial colors, especially black.

·
Registered
β | Ω | ♛ | 🌹 | ★
419 Posts
That’s a gorgeous watch...I always loved the Seamaster in a white dial. I would sell my GMT for this one but I don’t love the escape valve. Congrats to everyone who purchased this beauty! My great white says hi :)
8144CEF9-D5E0-40D3-A960-1CED5D0998A2.jpeg

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Okay I'm about to do something I've rarely done on WUS... I have criticized this watch heavily because of the helium escape valve being so ugly... Well I was completely wrong and made all my judgments off of photos. I just saw this watch in person and put it on my wrist and it was gorgeous. The helium escaped valve in person is no big deal. I liked it so much I ordered one. Cheers...

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Okay I'm about to do something I've rarely done on WUS... I have criticized this watch heavily because of the helium escape valve being so ugly... Well I was completely wrong and made all my judgments off of photos. I just saw this watch in person and put it on my wrist and it was gorgeous. The helium escaped valve in person is no big deal. I liked it so much I ordered one. Cheers...
Oh no! You have joined the Dark Side. Just kidding and congrats!

·
Registered
38 Posts

I wear my black dial daily and never pay attention to the HEV. I honestly forget about it until I read a comment mentioning it.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I'll go with this:

I prefer it on bracelet but also bought a Zealande rubber strap. I didn't want to spring for the cost of the OEM Omega rubber and the Zealande piece was super well made and really high quality vulcanized rubber. Felt it was the best of both worlds. The SMPc bracelet and clasp are phenomenal and super expensive to buy separately. And the near infinite adjustment on the clasp always allows for a perfect fit. And when I want to be a bit rough, the bracelet is very easy to remove and the Zealande fits right on.

If you want to remove links, just make sure you have a proper screwdriver. I use this 1.8mm for the Omega and it works on the screws perfectly: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BHLWFS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
2,782 Posts

Congrats and enjoy! A bunch of us on the Rolex board, here, also own and love this watch (well, I own the white, there are two blacks, a blue, and one silver). Phenomenal timepiece and goes in any collection. Each color is spectacular.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I just purchased one today from an AD in FL (I live in NC). My salesperson took a pic of it before shipping it - I will receive it on Thursday. I am very excited about this one! :)

Other than G-Shocks and my Apple Watch, I have never purchased a watch on a rubber strap. The AD had white on both bracelet and rubber, but for some reason, I only want this watch on rubber. Having never seen one in the metal, the videos on YouTube make this thing look like a stunner! Can't wait to actually see it.

IMG_4467.JPG

201 - 220 of 250 Posts