WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

221 - 240 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
That’s a gorgeous watch...I always loved the Seamaster in a white dial. I would sell my GMT for this one but I don’t love the escape valve. Congrats to everyone who purchased this beauty! My great white says hi :)
View attachment 14758877
I know this is an older post, but this is also such a beautiful, beautiful watch... Thought I'd never replace my 2254, but this one would make me think twice.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
You will love it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,107 Posts
Looking great!

How are you folks finding the overall legibility on the white dial?

Does the dark chrome application to the hands and indices keep it easy to read?

Or does it wash out? Which plagues a lot of white dialed watches?

Cheers!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Love it.
20210222_124535.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
I was under the impression that the minute hand and bezel pip had green lume on this model to make them stand out from the rest of the hands and indices?
Certainly supposed to

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Looking great!

How are you folks finding the overall legibility on the white dial?

Does the dark chrome application to the hands and indices keep it easy to read?

Or does it wash out? Which plagues a lot of white dialed watches?

Cheers!
My lume sucks!! I am interested in what others say.

during the day, it is the most legible watch ever. The black on the white just pops. It is really stunning.

also, my hands are blue and green so I am not sure what’s going on with that pic. Above.

·
Registered
Seiko SPB153 Captain Willard
133 Posts
I've been really liking some white dials lately. But I just don't like the black bezel on this one. I love the SMP but this one just doesn't do it for me. Now if that bezel was grey... I'd be all over it!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I've been really liking some white dials lately. But I just don't like the black bezel on this one. I love the SMP but this one just doesn't do it for me. Now if that bezel was grey... I'd be all over it!
what you also cannot see in the pics is the perfect match of the ceramic inlaid bezel numbers to the dial. It is absolute perfection. The Rolex sub is an off grey and dull, and also collects dust since it isn’t flush. This is sooo much better.

221 - 240 of 250 Posts