WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now the very proud owner of my first Omega. I purchased the Seamaster Diver 300m with the black dial and the black bezel. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on a Omega for several years now. The watch looks fantastic to me. But I am having a hard time getting the bracelet to fit right where I want it. So after some reading here. I see that I can change out the clasp to the Micro Adjustable one from the PO. So if anyone knows the correct part number to order for my local AD. I would greatly appreciate it. I tried searching the topic. But the threads I found were not really getting me the info I wanted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am now the very proud owner of my first Omega. I purchased the Seamaster Diver 300m with the black dial and the black bezel. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on a Omega for several years now. The watch looks fantastic to me. But I am having a hard time getting the bracelet to fit right where I want it. So after some reading here. I see that I can change out the clasp to the Micro Adjustable one from the PO. So if anyone knows the correct part number to order for my local AD. I would greatly appreciate it. I tried searching the topic. But the threads I found were not really getting me the info I wanted.
Congrats on your 1st Omega. Part number you need is 117STZ001154.
It works a treat.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1165dvd

·
Registered
189 Posts
There are a couple on Ebay right now for $200ish. I hate buying things on Ebay, but I have the PO 8900 that has the adjustable clasp and the one on Ebay I just saw looks identical, (to me at least).

I will say that the adjustable clasp is great to have. The only thing I have ever wished my 2500 PO had differently was the adjustable clasp.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I need one of those too. How much are they? Anyone know?
Can't recall to the penny,but i'm sure it was around the £70 mark when I got mine.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I need one of those too. How much are they? Anyone know?
There are a couple on Ebay right now for $200ish. I hate buying things on Ebay, but I have the PO 8900 that has the adjustable clasp and the one on Ebay I just saw looks identical, (to me at least).

I will say that the adjustable clasp is great to have. The only thing I have ever wished my 2500 PO had differently was the adjustable clasp.
Can't recall to the penny,but i'm sure it was around the £70 mark when I got mine.

I believe they currently run about $120 from a boutique including tax. No need to over pay on eBay, should be no problem ordering one.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I believe they currently run about $120 from a boutique including tax. No need to over pay on eBay, should be no problem ordering one.
Thanks. No dealer near me so I'll see if Swatch/Omega Canada will sell me one.

Edit: Swatch Canada has them in stock for $152 CAD in case any Canadians are after one.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can buy from Omega Boutique, should be just $117 for the SS 117STZ001154 clasp. I got mine via phone order from Nora at the Omega Boutique in Ross Park Mall in Pittsburgh, PA about 18 months ago.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
You should look around for threads on this matter. Some watches require the purchase of end links and additional pins in order to fit the new clasp to the original bracelet. If you have pressed in pins to connect links in your bracelet, I think it will be required (not sure, but believe that to be true). If yours has screws, I think you'll be set. Either way, there is a lot of information here if you look for it.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
4666 - adjustable to 3 positions. No diver extension.
1154 - adjustable to 6 positions. No diver extension.
1159 - adjustable to 6 positions with diver extension.

Love the 1159 on my 8900 PO, and placed order for the other two that came in yesterday and will pick up next week. :)

4666 might go to Speedy, while 1154 goes to SMPC.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just wanted to post a update to this thread. That way anyone who reads it will know what clasp to get. So here we go.

I called Casa D'Oro in Wexford Pa. I had them place the order for part #117STZ001154 as was posted in this thread. Steve placed the order. He called me back about 5 minutes later to let me know it was in stock at the Swatch Group and shipping out. Later that week I talked with a Omega rep in the store. He agreed that the clasp would work. It took about 3 or 4 days to get the clasp in form the Swatch Group. I took my watch to Casa D'Oro and they put the new clasp on for me free of charge. The price for the clasp was $111.00 plus tax. So it was better than others have posted in this thread.

Just to let anyone on the fence know. This clasp is a little larger than the SMP stock clasp. We had to remove a full link to make up for the extra length the clasp added. But this thing works great. It did exactly what I needed.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Here are a couple of photos to see the adjustablilty of the 6 position clasp. Note the notches are obscured due to the flash in a couple of the snaps, but you can get a good idea of how it works. Mine is on a freshly serviced 2254.50:

View attachment 12629237

View attachment 12629239

View attachment 12629241

View attachment 12629243

The treasure:

View attachment 12629245
I do believe that is the best answer to the problem of tight or loose, replace the entire bracelet. I am going to look into finding one and do the same.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Do your research and know whether your existing bracelet links are screwed or pinned together. If pinned, you will need additional parts. For my (pinned) 1610 / 930 bracelet, the parts needed included:

• 117STZ001154 (6 position clasp, 1 needed)
  • 118ST1589 (end link, 2 needed)
  • 128ST0166 (pin, 2 additional needed)
  • 124ST3307 (screw, 4 additional needed)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do your research and know whether your existing bracelet links are screwed or pinned together. If pinned, you will need additional parts. For my (pinned) 1610 / 930 bracelet, the parts needed included:

• 117STZ001154 (6 position clasp, 1 needed)
  • 118ST1589 (end link, 2 needed)
  • 128ST0166 (pin, 2 additional needed)
  • 124ST3307 (screw, 4 additional needed)
Hi I have a42 mm planit ocean 2017 Wil this fit mine ??? Do I need 1154 are 1159

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone help me ?? I have a planit ocean 🌊 42 mm it's a 2017 I need the adjustable clasp do I need end links etc pins screws?? Are is it a straight change over ??why omega did not have and adjustment on the clasp is totally mad not happy about it at all

1 - 20 of 24 Posts