WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Can anyone help me ?? I have a planit ocean 馃寠 42 mm it's a 2017 I need the adjustable clasp do I need end links etc pins screws?? Are is it a straight change over ??why omega did not have and adjustment on the clasp is totally mad not happy about it at all
The PO bracelet isn't like the 2254.50 bracelet, so off the top of my head I would say they won't work. To clear yours up, do a search for the model number of your watch "bracelet" and compare it to the 2254.50 (non "Bond") bracelet).

Registered
Thanks duc, your post was very helpful. I鈥檓 looking into this mod now and unfortunately my boutique is telling me they won鈥檛 fit the clasp on my 2254 1610/930 bracelet if I order it. They wouldn鈥檛 give me a price over the phone either.

Do you know if this is a pain to do and what the total cost of the parts were.

Registered
Do any of the clasps mentioned in this thread fit the 19mm bracelet on the 8800 39.5 Planet Ocean? It would be nice to have more that the three positions of adjustment that come with the standard clasp.

Registered
Do any of the clasps mentioned in this thread fit the 19mm bracelet on the 8800 39.5 Planet Ocean? It would be nice to have more that the three positions of adjustment that come with the standard clasp.
The 3 different clasps are exchangeable.
  • 3 position - no diving extension
  • 6 position - no diving extension
  • 6 position + the diving extension

You just need to consider you will need to remove some links (about 1/2 link for each clasp), since they are bigger.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts