WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone. After much consideration (about 12 months) I finally made the plunge and bought myself my first Omega last week. It is the new model Seamaster chrono diver 2225.80. It is a fantastic and solid piece of watch and has been very comfortable to wear belying its massive weight (206g). Today being the 24th, I noticed something curious, the digit "2" and the digit "4" appears to be somehow misaligned and not perfectly straight to each other. I think this is a model specific issue rather than any fault with my watch. If you have a seamaster, do you notice this as well? I would like to know your thoughts.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you say this looks normal, do you mean you have the same font as mine where the "4" is slightly angled in relation to the "2" or do you mean you don't see any irregularity in my picture?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Your post made me check my Bond GMT and it looks the same to me, they just have a specific type of 4:

Don't worry and enjoy your great watch !

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
When you say this looks normal, do you mean you have the same font as mine where the "4" is slightly angled in relation to the "2" or do you mean you don't see any irregularity in my picture?
It looks the same as the font on my Seamaster. Don´t worry about it. Congrats on the new watch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IAMsterdam,

Thanks for that fabulous photo, that is exactly what my date looks like and puts my mind at ease :) . Great watch too by the way. I had mine for about 2 weeks now and have grown to like it even more. I will post some pictures over the weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts