WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
My first Omega arrived this morning and I was speechless when I saw it for the first time. I don't think I need say much here about it really, do I?! Even compared to my Breitling, this thing is way above and beyond for looks. It arrived in the plastic coffin with all stickers intact, which was great for me. The wooden box with the leather inlay is beautifully done and the watch itself worth every single penny. I'm a convert.

View attachment 16010943

View attachment 16010944

View attachment 16010945

View attachment 16010946

A nice bonus was a free Wolf Winder...

View attachment 16010949

View attachment 16010950
Congratulations!

Nigel

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congratulations. Love mine....

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
My first Omega arrived this morning and I was speechless when I saw it for the first time. I don't think I need say much here about it really, do I?! Even compared to my Breitling, this thing is way above and beyond for looks. It arrived in the plastic coffin with all stickers intact, which was great for me. The wooden box with the leather inlay is beautifully done and the watch itself worth every single penny. I'm a convert.

View attachment 16010943

View attachment 16010944

View attachment 16010945

View attachment 16010946

A nice bonus was a free Wolf Winder...

View attachment 16010949

View attachment 16010950
I too got sold on this one. I was a die hard submariner guy. Always liked the seamaster but each previous model just missed the mark. This one they got 100% right in my opinion. I absolutely love mine.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
What?!?! A free Wolf winder?!?! That's a great bonus for a great watch! Welcome aboard the Omega ship! Enjoy and wear your watch in great health and happiness!

Reactions: leastonh

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Thanks so much for the replies and pics. It was the first thing I looked at this morning when I woke up haha. Sad, but true. I don't think any watch has grabbed me so much over the years as this one. It really is a work of art.

I did spend a lot of time thinking about the Tokyo version too. The white dial with those blue hands is a beauty, but blue dial watches have always been my thing and this one was a must as the first Omega.

If you're wondering about the free Wolf winder, it was from Beaverbrooks in the UK. I believe the offer is limited while stocks are available.

Thank you again, I really do appreciate the replies :)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Congrats OP. I had the opporutunity to buy an Omega earlier this year and had my mind set on a speedmaster for years. I was finally in the position to do it. Man, I really like that speedmaster. It is certainly a keeper! That said, I also go a seamaster a couple months later and I now think it is my favorite of the two. Not by much but the blue seamaster is fantastic!

41 - 60 of 95 Posts