WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Loving the Loom on that watch. I'm on the hunt for one as well!
And its nice and uniform on the OPs watch! Among other 300Ms I've seen, it seems to vary a bit on the hour hand.

Reactions: leastonh

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Congrats! That model was my first Omega and loved every minute that I had it. I have the white dial version now and while I love it as well, the blue one will definitely be etched in my brain forever. Here's a pic of the one I had:

View attachment 16012555
That is one of the best pictures of this watch I've seen!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Very nice! I love mine as well, it got me hooked immediately on Omega. I just put mine on the OEM rubber strap, which is amazing as well.

Now I can't decide which I like more...
Does the Omega rubber strap feel bulky? I have a one from Crafter Blue on a Seiko Samurai. It's pretty thick, and smells like a cinnamon roll, but is very comfortable. I like not having to worry about messing it up as well (scratches, etc.).

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Does the Omega rubber strap feel bulky? I have a one from Crafter Blue on a Seiko Samurai. It's pretty thick, and smells like a cinnamon roll, but is very comfortable. I like not having to worry about messing it up as well (scratches, etc.).
Mine doesn't feel bulky at all on my AT Worldtiner and I think they use the same type strap.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
No, it's super comfortable and w deployant the strap goes under the clasp, that makes it even better to wear.

·
Registered
357 Posts
No, it's super comfortable and w deployant the strap goes under the clasp, that makes it even better to wear.
I can see how that would make a difference. Can you post a pic showing the clasp side on the wrist?

·
Registered
512 Posts
No not bulky at all, honestly it's the best rubber strap I've ever worn. I don't have the deployant, just the tang and buckle, so that helps the bulk. I'm a die hard bracelet guy usually, but this thing is great.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts