WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so its my first post, I've been searching and reading the forum for some time, but today I decided to create an account.

I've been looking hard at the Seamaster PO's and really love the basic 2201.50.00, I also love the 2209.50.00(Orange Bezel) but I'm looking for something a bit more conservative at this time.

Anyways, I've seen grey market prices and they look good, but I'm a bit scared to make that kind of investment on what I don't know is a "sure thing" so to speak. I don't have the eye for knowing what a fake is, I don't know enough and I would have to be out of 3 grand. Which dealer do you guys recommend in Atlanta? Also, I hear about this FAD, can anyone let me know the contact? I hate to ask on my first post because it appears to be hush hush, but would love to give them a call.

Thanks!

DM

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To everyone that responded with the FAD's information....thank you!!

Just received my Seamaster PO 2201.50 52 minutes ago (very accurate time!) and I must say, I love it!

The service that I received was fantastic. Extremely fast turnaround and helpful with all my questions.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Good news, Derek! :-!

Congratulations.

BTW, Louis called yesterday to invite me to their "Swiss Watch" day on September 16th. Hope to see you there.

Fr. John†

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Can I ask about this "Swiss Watch Day?" That sounds right up my alley! If it's invitation only though, I understand.
Jared stores have such events from time to time. Everyone is welcome. It is an opportunity to check out some watches one might not usually see in stock.

Last year at the Duluth store on Pleasant Hill Road, I had the opportunity to compare the 45.5 PO, PloProf, and Rolex Deapsea.

Fr. John†

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Ah, ok. Thanks. Is it all locations or a particular one? Any specific time? (sorry for all the questions)
It's an all day event and a different date for each store.

Fr. John†

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
So many Atlantans here . . . boggles the mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts