WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I have been hanging out at WUS this is my first post at the Omega forum, as I must admit I am not very familiar with the marque.

Recently I have acquire this Omega Seamaster quartz dress watch in poor shape as part of a job lot, and had it fixed: good clean, new crystal, and even a new circuit board, and now it is looking reasonably presentable: I am still not sure if I should hold on to it or dispose of it, but I certainly am hoping to know more about it.

Having found some images of the same watch online, I tried to identify its period of manufacture (which should be in the 80s) and model number: this has proved unsuccessful.

I hope my learned fellow members might be able to help; thank you in advance.

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Funny thing, it's so hard to find anything out about Omega models made during the 1980's.... I suspect that bienne has wiped the 80's from their collective memory :-d

Thats a cool Seamaster actually... More pics please!

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny thing, it's so hard to find anything out about Omega models made during the 1980's.... I suspect that bienne has wiped the 80's from their collective memory :-d

Thats a cool Seamaster actually... More pics please!
I was wondering about that, but not only Bienne but Omega enthusiasts in general! Here are more pictures...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts