WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

couldn't swing it for the Doxa review competition so I did this instead...... Tada......

The Searaider 2008 movie and theme tune.

I haven't put it on YouTube but loaded it to my server.

It is a 5.6 meg download but I think you will like it ;-)

http://www.divingwithlegends.com/searaidermovie.wmv

Either save it or just play it. Some people will definitely want to save it:)

Crank up the volume, put on some sunglasses and crack a cold one and relax............

Pete

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wow, I just came home from my first session in the PADI basic course. Like I needed anymore fuel on the fire! That was cool, thanks Dr.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,022 Posts
That was simply outstanding Doc! Thanks for soothing the Mullet wearing, wreck diving, rum swilling, Marlin fishing, shrimp eating, Buffet listening beach bum inside of me. I need to ask my wife again if it's okay to retire yet. ;-)

·
Registered
905 Posts
FANTASTIC PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I needed that to get me going today!!! Saved and played several time ... :-!:-!:-!:):):)
Man, is it Nov.1 yet DAMN!!!

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
FANTASTIC PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I needed that to get me going today!!! Saved and played several time ... :-!:-!:-!:):):)
Man, is it Nov.1 yet DAMN!!!
HA! That was awesome Pete.:-!

Same as John, here. Played several times and definitely saved it. I think I'm going to go watch it again.:)

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Awesome! Man, I can't wait! (saved and played, will play again later tonight :-!).

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Awesome!! But why Doc? Why did you have to do this? Is like pouring gasoline over a fire!!! Is it November yet??
Michael

·
Registered
200 Posts
Awesome!! But why Doc? Why did you have to do this? Is like pouring gasoline over a fire!!! Is it November yet??
Michael

Hey, just think how lucky you are, I have completed my second basic PADI lesson, so think how tough it is on me! With no Cayman on the horizon either:-d

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
Still playing it everyday Pete .... getting closer!!
Still playing it here too. Exactly one month 'till blast-off.:-!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts