WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, something that's been in the works for months, has finally come to light. TUSA has come on-board for Searaider 2008. They'll be setting us up with some cool swag of their own, to help make this year's event...better than ever. Don't know exactly what all's heading this way, but Jon D. is making it happen, and I know it'll be great.:-!

For me, to have a major scuba company give a nod to the Searaiders, is just beyond cool. I'm excited and I hope you all are too. In fact, I'm so excited that I've managed to dig up my own TUSA Sub, which I'll be diving the heck out of all week. So you guys with TUSAs...bring 'em. You don't want to feel left out.;-):-d

Rolex / Tudor
14,784 Posts
That is REALLY GREAT!!!! Jon Davy seems like a heck-ova-nice guy. I have to say, I like all the TUSA equipment that I own, and have tried out. Good bang for your buck|>|>

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Great news!! Actually I was looking at TUSA BCDs just few weeks ago, now maybe I'll get one!!
And now I have to bring my Sub 1000t Tusa. So the Pelican case is full!!
Michael

· Registered
11,662 Posts
Great news Ty! And You've got a TUSA SUB now too? So if Jason brings his, there'll be three of them in our group? Wow! For a rare limited edition watch, that's VERY cool.

Was just talking TUSA with the owner of my local dive shop tonight (finishing up my Nitrox cert). He brought them up when I brought up Doxa (he remembered the connection). Looking forward to seeing all this trip has to offer, it's going to be great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.