WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you checked out the Dan Henry 1970? I have two of them. Very sharp for the money

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Have you checked out the Dan Henry 1970? I have two of them. Very sharp for the money

Regular screwdown caseback however.

·
Registered
171 Posts
There's also the new Sherpa watch, which seems to be a modern tribute to the Enicar Sherpa, but the price is a little bit up there!
Woof! Over 6 grand USD. Does look gorgeous though.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Reusing 60's technology (supercompressor caseback) isn't exactly innovative ;) I do like what RZE is putting out lately though.
Sometimes it pays to go back to go forward, maybe particularly in the watch industry. Think innovations in mechanicals when they were dead in the quartz crisis. Updating old tech is what watches are all about.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Sometimes it pays to go back to go forward, maybe particularly in the watch industry. Think innovations in mechanicals when they were dead in the quartz crisis. Updating old tech is what watches are all about.
Making a supercompressor doesn’t seem innovative to me, as it’s not a new idea. It’d be like making an LED watch and calling it innovative. Anyway, I really like RZE and supercompressors. 👍

·
Premium Member
JLC Reverso Duoface
6,271 Posts
True compressor with the spring on the back case? I don't believe there is one, not even the Zodiac Super Seawolf reissue replicated that particular.

Vostoks work with a similar case design but tgey are not truly "compressor".
You mean other than the CW.

·
Registered
36 Posts
As says above CW & Vostok true SC watches. Also this guys says that it's also true super compressor:
love this version:

21 - 40 of 65 Posts