WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on the search for a white dial chrono at a 43mm to 46mm size and have narrowed it down to these two. The brand is not all that important, the watch just has to have that unexplainable aesthetic look that speaks to me. Not too busy, more dressy than dive style, clean with a white dial. The bracelet makes no difference as I can change that myself later on. Preferably Swiss automatic but not 100% necessary. Budget in the $1,000 area. I really like some of the Glashütte brands but they are more than I want to spend right now and are tough to find in a 43mm+ size. I have scoured WUS and pretty much all the brands I can find but if anyone has any other suggestions, I'd truly appreciate it.

I really like this 45mm Victorinox Ambassador XL but some images I have found have the dial looking a little more silver than white. Price on this is in the $1,200 range.
Victorinox Ambassador XL Chrono.jpg

I also like this 43mm Tissot Carson which is half as much as the Victorinox.
Tissot White Dial Carson.jpg

Any others out there matching these styles and sizes?
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Burberry quartz, ~ $500, 44mm

Haemmer quartz, ~ $500, 44mm, from the Gevril group, they call this a women's watch (I know this is a bit different from your pictures)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. The Haemmer is not a bad looking watch but looks like a lefty winder. In fact all the Haemmers are left side crown it seems. Never heard of that brand before.

·
Registered
31,421 Posts
Check out models from Mido and Christopher Ward as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts