WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time to get this wagon moving for the festive season.

So a message here to you all.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:-!

A Season's Greetings
to those that don't celebrate Christmas too;-)

Here's hoping you enjoy the more quiet pace this time of year brings.

I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday.
:) :-! :-! :-! :)

A personal mention to Sjors, ADAN (SALUDOS!!! AMIGO:-! ), Batman, Casionerd, greg, tribe_125 (iron fist in a velvet glove mod|> ), 1414Dw6100, psikat, dw5600, Casios, asouab.....oh hell with it, A PERSONAL MENTION TO YOU ALL!! Too many for me to remember! It's been a joy talking to the regular members here.
:-! :-! . Take care, make merry and enjoy your G-shocks​

EDIT: How could I forget Gordon! (DOH!);-) ...I think I've demostrated my poor memory on many occasion. Season's greetings to ALL|> :-! ...lol! Add cal..45 and Klaus.
The fact that there are too many great people here for me to remember, speaks volumes (about me or WUS:-S :-( ....;-) )

A Special thanks to Ernie Romers for keeping the doors open|>

Okay, really, I'm done. Really;-) :-!

Okay, Okay, now A special Season's Greetings to Vintage. How could I forget you buddy:-! :-! ...

YES , yes Agustin too.

I'm gone, I'm not even here, this has been a bot.....;-)

·
G-Shock Mod
14,272 Posts
Merry Christmas every one :)
have a great holiday and have a safe trip, if you are going somewhere during the holiday season

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
I also want to join this thread to wish you all guys, again, a merry Christmas and a 2007 full of happiness and wellbeing. It's being great for me to have discovered this forum and the fantastic daily contributions of knowledge and image that you all do, so I thank you for that and wish you the very best.:-!

P.S. 1: A very special thanks to our moderators: Sjors, Tribe125, Leon Eckell, and Stockae92, for their work, time, and attention to the forum. And to Timothy Patrick, who has been here helping when needed.

P.S. 2: And a very fuerte abrazo to the members from Spanish-speaking countries: Adán, and his always merry and colorful posts; Resinbandit, and his insightful and intelligent contributions; Agustín, my gentle paisano from Tampico; Batman, to whom I wish all well; and, of course, to Angus, who loves Mexico. :-D

:)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A special custom made post for Bladedogg,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
:-!​

If 'resin laden' means what I think it means. You mean watches.....right? Ofcourse you do...no double entendre there! :)-D ;-) ). Either way, here's to it for all

Thank you Vintage.

Note: RB has left the building for Christmas...this has been a recording. Please leave a message at the tone.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Resin laden means what I meant it to mean Resin filled like in Gshocks made of resin.

"LOTS OF Gshocks to all and to all a good night!"

RB:-! Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks for giving a shout-out to me, Resin!

Happy Holidays to all the members who make our forum so enjoyable, fun and cool!

A special shout-out to Sjors who works tirelessly to answer all our G questions along with photos!

Greg.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and lets all Pray for Peace on Earth!!!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
HI RESIN!
thanks for mentioning me!
I wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!(SJORS) also who has been an absolute huge help with me finding the right G!
as i do everyone else! :-!
-BEST WISHES-

·
Registered
168 Posts
i also wish you a merry christmas and all the best for you guys and your families!!!!!!

have a great year 2007, stay healthy and take care!!!!

all the best wishes from austria!!

alex

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
To Resinbandit and all WUS members here at the G forum, and all the other forums, wishing you all a happy, healthy, and safe Merry Christmas :) .

·
Registered
936 Posts
Just wanted to add my greetings to everyone too!

Be safe, folks...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts