WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Got my first Stowa last week (an Antea) and am very impressed. I'm thinking of adding another Stowa in the next few months and am looking at both the Seatime and Prodiver.

My questions are around the size. I know they are both 42mm diameter, does anyone have the lug-to-lug lengths of both (I find that a critical measure when establishing whether a watch is too big for me or not)? Also, anyone got any pics of either on a smaller wrist? (My wrist is 6.75".)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Dave

Just measured my wrist exactly - 7.125". Picture attached.

If you want to have a look and a try on before you buy I am in Harrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both!

(Andrzej - I'm a few months off having the cash I think, but I might take you up on that closer to time! Thanks for the offer :-! )

Anyone prepared to stick a ruler next to the watch and measure the length?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hello Dave,
Seatime and Prodiver are 50mm end of lug to end of lug. (my messurement) I have both Seatime and Prodiver and I prefere the Seatime on my wrist ( 8" wrist).
The main reason though is the increased hight and weight of the Prodiver that make it a bit more restricted to wear with a shirt. They are both comfortable to wear,
as they are well designed, in fact far more comfortable than a Dreadnaught, Muehle Rasmus or a Alphatime Sawfish.
I only got the Yellow Seatime a few days ago, after having worn the Prodiver. The Seatime is the watch for me, one of the most comfortable dive watches with a bracelet.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info! :-!

I've got a line on a second hand Seatime from someone that's prepared to hold on until I've got the cash, so hopefully I'll be wearing one myself by the end of next month B-)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I haven't even received my Prodiver yet and I already think I need to order the Seatime in yellow also. Jorg was such a pleasure to work with by e-mail that it's already made me a big fan. I've purchased approx. 8 or 9 watches this year and companies are not the same. Jorg seems to listen and care.

Gerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts