WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I marvel at the quality in the Seatime, especially given its price tag. I just grabbed this one used, which really made it a bargain. Think about it: Fricker case, unique design, german coolness, 3mm thick sapphire; awesome bracelet; great lume; bezel options....Did I miss anything? Photo is property of previous owner.

·
Registered
52 Posts
This watch has been on my mind recently. It certainly does seem to be a great deal and perhaps a best-in-class.

It also looks great on either the bracelet or a rubber strap. I would be very interested to check out the bracelet in person. It looks very well done.

Hmm . . . but are three Stowas in a month too many? Surely not, right?

S

·
0 Posts
I hate those superlatives like "best watch ever", "best value in watch"..................but you`re right :-d

Stowa indeed offers a big bang for the buck :-!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
I think it's the best value in a dive watch, at, or a good bit above it's price.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
They are indeed some great watches. Well built and great conversation starters too. I really love mine. ;-)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Glad someone picked that one up; it was beginning to look a little lonely day after day on the sales page. For me, the face/bezel combo is not right, but its easy enough to change that out, I suppose. What kind of job did they do polishing the case sides?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Yeah I was tempted by this one but thrown off by the colour, I think with the black or silver bezel on this will look smoking!

Plus what I am really after is the prodiver in a black face, I have been hunting for a bit and put up a post on the WTB.

I really like yours though, do you think you might try and find a different bezel? If so which one? I like the swap out idea on the bezels, its fun.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Yep the bezel needs to go, I have the black bezel on my blue dial seatime and it looks great! The silver would look awesome too, like 1R0NH31D3 said.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Plus what I am really after is the prodiver in a black face, I have been hunting for a bit and put up a post on the WTB.
Keep the faith! New dial colours for the ProDiver coming in the summer :-!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Here are my 2 bezels. The watch rocks.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Great watches. Had one and sold it, hoping to get one back on my wrist very, very soon.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Great watches. Had one and sold it, hoping to get one back on my wrist very, very soon.
In fact, ordered a Seatime Carbon today (last one in stock apparently) :)

Will take a few days to ship because of the move, but rather looking forward to it :-!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
In fact, ordered a Seatime Carbon today (last one in stock apparently) :)

Will take a few days to ship because of the move, but rather looking forward to it :-!
Nice, post pics when you get it!:-!

·
Registered
644 Posts
What are the new dial colors coming out this summer?
Not specified at this point, but the suggestion from Viveca was that you could get any colour you wanted. Perhaps someone wants to write her and ask. Note: I was asking about Seatime colours, and she replied about the PD, so you'll want to clarify.

·
Registered
946 Posts
does the seatime bracelet hae screwed links, or pins?

·
Registered
116 Posts
This may very well be THE best pic of Seatime that's out there. I'm thinking about getting one. Is the bezel bright red or with a tint of orange?

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on this one. Super impulsive but can't resist... hopefully no regrets later. Seatime with red bezel! But I'm actually still trying to decide whether to get the black or red bezel (I can change my mind since there's a wait time). I'll probably eventually get both but not now. Any thoughts?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts