WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is officially a good day, as my Seatime Carbon arrived:

I've had a Seatime before, and had missed it, although my previous model was an LE with a different dial layout. I actually much prefer the standard 12-2-4-8-10 layout. The touches of red on the date wheel and seconds hand also add a little touch of difference which I like.

I've gone for the rubber strap for now, and will probably add the bracelet later. The bracelet pushes the size about as big as I can get away with, but it is a lovely bracelet, so who cares!

The only concern I had about this one was the carbon-fibre dial. I chose it specifically because it offered something a little different from the normal black-dialled diver (of which I have a few), but I did have a niggle of a doubt. I had one carbon dialled watch before (Speedmaster Racing), but flipped it because the slight shininess of the dial tended to overpower the dial markings in my opinion. From the pictures, the Seatime didn't look to suffer from this (due to bolder dial markings mainly, I think), and I am happy to have been right!

The only thing different from standard here is the Prodiver bezel, which I far prefer to the plain stainless steel one normally found on the Carbon. At some point I'll probably add a different bezel colour or two (I liked the green and red on my previous Seatime), but for now I think I'll be content with it as is.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! A real killer watch!!!! I realy like the red details of this one. Enjoy wearing it and thanx for sharing the Seatime passion! :-!

Grtz, Roel

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where's the lume on the second`s hand?:think:
The Carbon doesn't have it.

Congratulations

I did not know that you were after one of these!!!
I'd always planned to replace the Seatime I sold a while back, but hadn't got round to it. The Carbon caught my eye and I decided now was the time!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The red second hand doesn't have it ;-):-!

Grtz, Roel
True! :)

The previous Seatime I had had the red seconds hand as well, and I rather like it. The red bezel is very nice on yours, too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts