WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if my first post here in the Stowa forum is a little weak. I did try to search, promise.

I have heard that the bezels are easily interchangeable, and can be purchased separately. Can someone confirm and give me an idea of the price and availability of bezels.

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry if my first post here in the Stowa forum is a little weak. I did try to search, promise.

I have heard that the bezels are easily interchangeable, and can be purchased separately. Can someone confirm and give me an idea of the price and availability of bezels.
You did try to search and you have not found our sticky ?
Did you check the Stowa Website ? Probably not:

Price: 79 Euro incl. tax, delivery time 6-8 weeks.

If you want to know how to change the bezel, read our sticky here on the Official Jörg Schauer & Stowa Forum. It is that easy ;-)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You did try to search and you have not found our sticky ?
Did you check the Stowa Website ? Probably not:

Price: 79 Euro incl. tax, delivery time 6-8 weeks.

If you want to know how to change the bezel, read our sticky here on the Official Jörg Schauer & Stowa Forum. It is that easy ;-)
Did a search for "interchangeable bezel" and the sticky didn't come up. Upon retrospect I could have picked better search terms. I've looked at Stowa's website several times, and didn't see this. Thanks for the info but not the attitude.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One email to Stowa would solv the problem.
Well sure it would have, but asking my fellow WIS for a little info seemed faster, and more likely to produce other useful information.

As it turned out I was right: I learned the price, that Stowa's website is even harder to navigate than it seems, and that thanks to the attitude on this forum, I probably won't enjoy participating here.

Thanks for editing Hasna. Your first response was less useful and friendly than this one.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Todd, The bezels are on a kind of backorder...

right now. I've had a replacement for my ProDiver on order since before Christmas and I should have it some time this month. The Stowa crew is moving into a new building so some things are taking longer than normal. FWIW the bezel swap is very easy. My wife dropped my ProDiver and dented the bezel. Since it was going to be a while I bought an all black version off the Sales Corner. Using the video directions in the sticky it took me about 30 seconds to have my watch back to new. What color bezel(s) are you thinking about?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Re: Hi Todd, The bezels are on a kind of backorder...

Isail, Welcome to the forum, the bezels offer a nice change of pace (almost like having a second watch.http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=17533 most of these photos are from stowa They are not mine ...WELCOME TO THE STOWA FORUM:-!:-!:-!

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Did a search for "interchangeable bezel" and the sticky didn't come up. Upon retrospect I could have picked better search terms. I've looked at Stowa's website several times, and didn't see this. Thanks for the info but not the attitude.
Hope you can cope with it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
ISAIL: Bon't be such a softie. On the internet is looks sometimes stronger, than it actually is. Not everybody likes to dance arround the problems and have insincere sugary discussions. I was just wondering about You not beeing able to find here the answers to your questions. Anyway I am sorry, if I offended you in any way with my brief remark.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info and the welcome.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
All,

My skin is not thin, and I wasn't offended. I was shocked that the first two responses to a first post in a WUS forum were responded to in such a manner.

I think its very important to remember that we are all the ambassadors of the forums we post in. I pointed out the "attitude" I experienced in hopes the next person will get a warmer welcome.

Other members chimed in, both in the thread and through PM, and gave me exactly what I expected: Way more information than any website or email, and the camaraderie that is part of what makes WUS and this hobby enjoyable. Thanks to all those that helped, regardless of attitude :-!.

BTW, I still haven't found them on the darn website. Can someone (Mike S maybe?) please help direct me?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go to the stowa website click sport watches, then click the prodiver and the bezels should be right there. If you are still confused here's a direct link to the bezels: http://www.german-watches.com/cgi-bin/lshop.cgi?action=showdetail&wkid=4193&ls=e&nc=1236215303-7274&rubnum=seatime.seatimeuebersicht&artnum=lunettesuperluminova&file=&gesamt_zeilen=Tshowrub--seatime.seatimeuebersicht

:-!
Thanks a bunch. I do feel a little dense. I missed the little "next" at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Here are my 2.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
In a related matter, I have a question that isn't quite answered on the web site: are the Seatime and Prodiver bezels interchangeable? The web site seems to imply that they are...

Update, seems you need a different spring in order to use a Seatime bezel on a Prodiver. The company will provide this spring on request - all good news!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts