1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
688 Posts
The red one is one of the few good looking red-bezelled watches. It's a real stunner.

I think the woven carbon look is a little cheap - but then again, I come from a cycling background where people make everything from air-pumps to saddle inserts in cheap faux carbon - so, YMMV.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.I'll go for a limted then but i've another swiss divers watch in mind...Sub 1000T Divingstar from Doxa!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Somehow this slipped under the radar - was it 'announced' anywhere or just quietly released to avoid the bunfight that was the F LE2801?

Anyway very happy that the OP alerted us to it's existence, and as "my number" is available, I have just ordered it.

:-!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulation:-!...which number is yours ? :-s

Somehow this slipped under the radar - was it 'announced' anywhere or just quietly released to avoid the bunfight that was the F LE2801?

Anyway very happy that the OP alerted us to it's existence, and as "my number" is available, I have just ordered it.

:-!

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Newby, NO... this means that this watch is no longer available, unless you can find one used, or you choose to post a "want to buy" for this edition or ask Regine and Jorg to make one as close to the WUS LE as they can, I'm sure they will accommodate you if you are interested. They put together a black dial black bezel red seconds for me. Later on, I wasn't enjoying the watch as much as I should and a yellow dial SE really peaked my interest. They (@ STOWA) happened to have a yellow dial and put together my dream watch. I am very happy with what they put together for me. My vote is for the carbon fiber version. It looks great with a silver or black bezel. GOOD LUCK and... keep us posted on what you decide.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
since 2005...wow it was lauchned since such a long time ago. it's not worth buying for my stowa collection ;=)

·
Registered
363 Posts
According to Ernie - it's been available for two years.
They are made to order, just like the regular Seatime. He has just three numbers 'in stock'.
Probably because of your post oca_9i, and one being displayed as a new arrival on another forum, Ernie has said he has received two orders & 3 inquiries in the last week.

Is this the same WUS Seatime LE as you're referring to, Mike? didn't the 2005 one have the number on the case?

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=144860&highlight=seatime+limited+edition

Some discrepancy as to how long it's been available.
I did a forum search and it wasn't clear to me when it was released.

Not that it matters to me - I think the package is great, and the LE number a bonus.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's good news for Ernie...so he should offer me some discont if i order him one number # 33 ;-)
According to Ernie - it's been available for two years.
They are made to order, just like the regular Seatime. He has just three numbers 'in stock'.
Probably because of your post oca_9i, and one being displayed as a new arrival on another forum, Ernie has said he has received two orders & 3 inquiries in the last week.

Is this the same WUS Seatime LE as you're referring to, Mike? didn't the 2005 one have the number on the case?

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=144860&highlight=seatime+limited+edition

Some discrepancy as to how long it's been available.
I did a forum search and it wasn't clear to me when it was released.

Not that it matters to me - I think the package is great, and the LE number a bonus.

·
Registered
363 Posts
#33 is one number he did say he had in stock - it might be worth making him a "sensible" offer - he can only say no ;-)

G

·
No, not that and first LE (I own one myself out of the run of the first 75 watches), I ckecked the old WUS-forum (the pre-php version which crashed) and the first announcement of a WUS LE was mentioned in 2005. Will double check again.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
No, not that and first LE (I own one myself out of the run of the first 75 watches), I ckecked the old WUS-forum (the pre-php version which crashed) and the first announcement of a WUS LE was mentioned in 2005. Will double check again.
Mike, I saved this photo of your LE because I think it is the best looking Seatime ever produced. I have yet to see one pop up for sale.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It looks simply better than the actual Seatime :-!

G

·
Mike, I saved this photo of your LE because I think it is the best looking Seatime ever produced.
I am not going to argue with you on that statement. :-d I really love that one.

It is - as most of you probably know - out of a run of 75 watches, the first Seatimes ever produced. As far as I can judge most of the lucky 75 guys (most of them from Watchbizz.de) did not sell their LE because of their uniqueness. If I remember correctly only 3 to 5 Seatime out of this run of 75 are identical to mine. We even had a pink dialed Seatime in that batch.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts