WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a wrist shot of a Seatime on a 6.5 inch wirst? I'm worried the watch will look too big for my puny wrist. :thanks

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I don't have a pic, but FYI the Seatime is 50mm end to end and with a bracelet it's close to 55mm.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The Seatime is big imho and my wrist is 18.5 cm.

Maybe I help you with some wristshots:

Nato strap:

Rubber:

And steel:

And here my Seadweller for comparison:

And here also for comparison a vintage Seatime (37,5 mm ex. crown) on a Bundpad:

Good luck!

Grtz, Roel

·
Registered
741 Posts
IMO too big, and I tried it myself. Opinions differ but I thought it was too big and bulky for my 6.5" wrists. For comparison my current watches below. I can handle the Rolex without thinking it is ridiculous but even so it is pushing things a little. No one has ever commented on my GMT but lots of people would comment on my Seatime as being a huge watch. It doesn't help that the Seatime is long and tall, and the SEL's make it longer. Even on NATO's it looked huge.

BTW it is a fantastic watch though, very high quality and craftsmanship. The band especially was very well done. Could have gone for twice the price under a big brand house.

The Omega is 36mm.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
I have a 6.75" wrist & I stay away from watches that have a case length of more than 48mm.............it's not so much the watch's diameter, but length, when the watch hangs over it's too big for me!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have a 6.75" wrist & I stay away from watches that have a case length of more than 48mm.............it's not so much the watch's diameter, but length, when the watch hangs over it's too big for me!

My thoughts exactly! My 6.75" wrist wont tolerate over a 45mm because of the "hangover" effect.

·
Registered
318 Posts
On a strap it is big but I still wear it. On the bracelet with the SEL it is too big. One thing to remember is that wrists are different shapes in addition to different sizes - mine are flatter and skinnier than some and therefore tolerate the length a bit better.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On a strap it is big but I still wear it. On the bracelet with the SEL it is too big. One thing to remember is that wrists are different shapes in addition to different sizes - mine are flatter and skinnier than some and therefore tolerate the length a bit better.

Hi daviswalker, it looks fine on your wrist with the rubber strap.|>

Thanks u guys for sharing all the wrist shots and opinions. It's a very nice watch, but I guess it's not suitable for my small wrist.

·
G-Shock Mod
13,944 Posts
i have 6.5" too and have had mroe than 1 pro diver :-d

my conclusion is that its really too big for my wrist size. the top lugs are "hanging in the air" with the bracelet. that bothers me quite a bit.

i think the watch is "manageable" when rubber strap and NATO. even those, PD still wears like a big watch.

i so wished the lug to lug size will be smaller (more like 49-50mm lug to lug with the bracelet) so that i can wear one

the seatime might wear smaller because of the shorter overall case height, but the lug to lug measurement should be the same as PD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts