WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I submitted request on Stowa website asking when the Seatime might again be available on bracelet a couple of weeks ago, but no reply yet. Has anyone hear heard when these bracelet versions might be back for sale? Thank you.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I haven't seen any answer to your question on the forum so far - maybe I missed it - or people who have also contacted the customer service know.

·
Premium Member
36,086 Posts
You might try recontacting them, as I have found that sometimes an email or two seems to slip through the cracks and gets missed, but they have always answered me on the second try.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did send a second message request on Stowa site as recommended and here is the copied email reply just received from Luisa:

"Thank you for your email and your interest in our watches.

We are sorry, but at the moment we can not offer the metal bracelet for the Seatime or Prodiver watch.

We have no information if we will get it again in the future.

thank you and best regards"

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I did send a second message request on Stowa site as recommended and here is the copied email reply just received from Luisa:

"Thank you for your email and your interest in our watches.

We are sorry, but at the moment we can not offer the metal bracelet for the Seatime or Prodiver watch.

We have no information if we will get it again in the future.

thank you and best regards"
Yep same response I got in May when I asked, that was right around the time it disappeared from the site I think. There was just a bracelet for sale on the forums recently but it sold. I think if you want one on the bracelet your best bet might be the used market, you'll save a few hundred $ anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts