WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first, please receive my best wishes for this New Year to all participants of this great watch forum :-!.

Maybe someone could help and post some pics of an orange dial Seatime with brown bezel. Keen to see if it is worth to "pimp" one.

I'm not quite sure but believe that some pics where posted previously (before the crash)

Thanks !

·
Registered
558 Posts
i think it was "Terry" which posted a Pic of his orange Seatime with brown Bezel

·
Registered
558 Posts
yes there is a Prodiver with Orange Dial available

but the ordinary Seatime is not available with a orange Dial at the Moment, except the first limited Edition like my one

or the one from Terry with a special orange Airman Dial

·
Registered
678 Posts
My orange one was from the limited edition - cannot give a picture with the brown dial, but with steel, green, blue, can do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, the orange dialed Seatime was part of the LE

|> Mike has everything on hand.
Correct, got one with dial no.2
By the way Mike, what do you think about collecting all different combos and list them in the image gallery ?

Andrzej,
your reply was ".. cannot give a picture with the brown dial, but with steel, green, blue, can do ". Assume small error and you've ment bezel ?
If yes, would you do me a favour ..... picture with green bezel pls :thanks .

Terry,
do you have pictures of this combo?

Thank you all and have a good week!

S

·
0 Posts
|> Mike has everything on hand.
Correct, got one with dial no.2
By the way Mike, what do you think about collecting all different combos and list them in the image gallery ?
Would be too expensive, wouldn´t it ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would be too expensive, wouldn´t it ?
:-d
Oh no, my mistake, I was not very clear !

I mean to collect the pictures from different combos and store them in the image gallery of the STOWA/Schauer forum.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Andrzej,
your reply was ".. cannot give a picture with the brown dial, but with steel, green, blue, can do ". Assume small error and you've ment bezel ?
If yes, would you do me a favour ..... picture with green bezel pls :thanks .
Hi - I will not be able to do so for a couple of days - will get them posted towards the middle of the week (unless someone can photoshop an image, which is beyond my skill, I have only just about masterred cropping:-d )

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
by the way ...
One orange dial Seatime currently on the bay, looks like dial print no. 5 with black date window, PD & SS bezel, SS bracelet.
Quite competitive bidder, already 335 Euro and still 9 days to go.;-)

(No, not me, not at all, just monitoring)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts