WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found time to get the Seatime Yellow Chronometer out of the box, sized, and on my wrist. Very comfortable, surprisingly light (but then I've been wearing the UTS 3000M for three days, and that beast is a boat anchor). Wonderful luminescence -- easily matches my two brightest to date (Doxa SUB750T caribbean and Sinn U1). An impressive watch and I'm very pleased. [Finally got a shot with Kleenex over the flash.] --redstart

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
stuffler said:
Will give it :-! :-! :-!
Thanks, Schmiedel and Mike both. Had time for one wrist shot before lunch. (I'm getting the hang of this camera in macro mode; probably a dangerous thing.) --redstart

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UVox said:
congratulation redstart to this beauty :-!
Thanks, Andreas! I have been surprised at the universally favorable reaction from those I know in the neighborhood around my office. I thought that only a few of them would appreciate the watch, but the comments have been 100% enthusiastic, which is of course always a lot of fun. And that was before the Indians beat the Angels 14-2 today a block away. I guess it's just difficult not to love a Stowa. (Hmmm, might make a nice company slogan.) --redstart

1 - 8 of 8 Posts