WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just came to me and said, "by the way, today I bought a watch for myself". Then she took out the watch box and I tought it's the usual quartz kind of watch. But to my surprise, it's an automatic watch, under the designer hause brand "Agnes B". The watch itself is made by Seiko with see through movement (looks like 7S?? movement). It has 39mm dial,hardflex glass, resemble the look of IWC Mark XVI. I have to say, she has developed a great taste in watches :-!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Show us a picture of the presentation back!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
That's a good shot. Is it a thick/large watch? How does it look on her wrist?

Hope she enjoys it!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Nice catch there .:-!

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'm trying to convince my wife to enjoy bigger watches. 39 mm is bigger than some of mine (not the Suunto, Bathys, Sammy, or G shocks etc...) but I do have some that are 37 38. I think we need a wrist shot to build our case.

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
Hello, where did you get that watch???I'd like it for myself!!! A homage to the IWC Mark XVI, I love it, and at 39mm it's good for me!
regards, Dr. Robert

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
Hello H., thanks so much for posting the Agnes B. watch. I just got it!!! Got the last one in the Los Angeles, Ca. Agnes B. boutique. I love it..typical of the classic Japan Seikos the fit &finish is excellent...what a value! It is my first watch w/ the clear caseback, very cool to watch mechanism work. It's under a different model # and they also call it the "Jay Noir" watch, but the shopgirl I spoke with was very hip knew the styling etc. and I went there and voila it's on my wrist!! I may change strap to something beefier and not so tapered, but I love it!
regards, Dr. Robert

1 - 13 of 13 Posts