WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you suggest any men's watches that can be had new for <$200 with all-metal case 35-37mm diameter (excl. crown), 100m water resistance, sufficient shock resistance for daily running, and some texture on the dial? Thanks, appreciate your input.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I was about to suggest the Citizen BM8180 - I have one and really enjoy it. I think the usual suggestion in this size range is the Seiko SNK series, but they're only 50m water resistan (so no swimming).

If having an mechanical watch isn't important to you, it's hard to go wrong with an Eco-Drive. It looks like some of the Seiko Solar series have 100m WR as well, like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SNE237-...1_40?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1409851740&sr=1-40

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was about to suggest the Citizen BM8180 - I have one and really enjoy it. I think the usual suggestion in this size range is the Seiko SNK series, but they're only 50m water resistan (so no swimming).

If having an mechanical watch isn't important to you, it's hard to go wrong with an Eco-Drive. It looks like some of the Seiko Solar series have 100m WR as well, like this one: Amazon.com: Seiko Men's SNE237 Functional Solar Extension Japanese Quartz Watch: Seiko: Clothing
Thank you for the suggestions. Considered the Citizen BM8180, but not crazy about the dial, though it would work functionally. Hadn't looked at the Seiko SNE237, will check it out Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts