WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on a quest for my son who has lost his Seiko sma 117 Kinetic and wants to replace it. Seems it might be out of production (possibly long out). You know what it's like when only that watch will do.

He's found an Ebay ad but too late and a retailer who sold it to him then refunded him the money when he couldn't find it to ship.

Looking only for new model and seller who ships to New Zealand. Any leads most appreciated so thanks in advance to anyone who might help.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I have that watch. I bought it six years ago, so probably a little thin on the ground by now. I havn't seen one in a long time.

Good luck with your search.:-!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the message. Our original was bought 10 years ago so I'm not optomisitc about replacing it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the detective work. I dug through it (on my back door step and I'd never heard of Bodying before) and they're close but don't have the exact model. I've asked them to see if they can find one.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Thanks for the detective work. I dug through it (on my back door step and I'd never heard of Bodying before) and they're close but don't have the exact model. I've asked them to see if they can find one.
I hope that it helps---and, the fact that they are somewhat close to you, makes it all better, in the event that any issues arise.

Please keep us updated.

Angelis

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi .. seems to be a rare watch these days. No luck sourcing it from anywhere. I have a Google search saved so will run that periodically and who knows. Thanks for all the suggestions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts