WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is this blue Seiko 5 Automatic watch SNK807K2, 21 jewels, glass bottom in Fliegeruhr Nav, Baumuster B appearance. It comes with the original Seiko nylon strap and I'll add an extra leather strap in blue with white stitching.

The 5 Seiko features are:
1. Automatic
2. Water Resistant
3. Shock Resistant
4. Day
5. Date.

I'm selling this for 60 € via PayPal including shipping in its original 'plastic egg' and white box to EU countries. Elsewhere please PM me.

The watch has been worn only a few times and sat in a drawer for the most time. It's as good as new and no scratches aside from slight wearing on the leather strap.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I sent u a PM.

For sale is this blue Seiko 5 Automatic watch SNK807K2, 21 jewels, glass bottom in Fliegeruhr Nav, Baumuster B optic. It comes with the original Seiko nylon strap and I'll add an extra leather strap in blue with white stitching.

The 5 Seiko features are:
1. Automatic
2. Water Resistant
3. Shock Resistant
4. Day
5. Date.

I'm selling this for 60 € via PayPal including shipping in its original 'plastic egg' and white box to EU countries. Elsewhere please PM me.

The watch has been worn only a few times and sat in a drawer for the most time. It's as good as new and no scratches aside from slight wearing on the leather strap.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
PM sent!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts