WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
This Seiko 5 arrived the other day. I like the looks of this one, but it is a bit small for me, it looks better on the wrist of my son :)

Looks to be a good size and very proportionate for the wrist shown!!! Very Nice look!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I purchased a Seiko 5 series from Overstock - I gave it to my son in law and he loves it - wonder how many different models there are in the 5 line.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I purchased a Seiko 5 series from Overstock - I gave it to my son in law and he loves it - wonder how many different models there are in the 5 line.
Seiko styles........I think there are exactly, 1 Bizzillion plus 3!!!!:)

·
Registered
815 Posts
This is thethe SNKE01K, with a diameter of around 35mm without crown (estimation).

Here's another picture, made by speedmaster from amateureconblog.blogspot.com:

That is a beautiful watch! :gold

I am interested in getting one of these for myself.

Where did you buy it from, and how much?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,633 Posts
This is the first time I hear that you can not change the bracelet, and why shouldn't it be possible?
There are watches made with what is called an integrated bracelet. This means that they bracelet attaches to the watch itself in a non-standard way. Technically the bracelet can be removed - the problem is that no other bracelet will fit in its place and so you either use the bracelet that came with the watch or turn your wristwatch into a pocket watch.:roll:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Wow.

What a great looking Seiko 5!

It must be a limited edition or a Japan Only model because there seems to be a select few places to get it?

One place sells it's for $110 and for that price you might as well get a Orient Diver.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts