WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, all!

I found and purchased a very beautful (in my eyes) SEIKO 6309-8080.
I am not ready to write a review yet, the watch has been in my possesion for 3 days only, but I wanted to show off :roll:

In few words - I like it very much. It has close to square shape, reminds me of music_healing's KS, shown here.
The crystal is domed, which gives the whole dial a nice touch. The dial has a sunburst effect. The indexes, as well as the hands, have black stripes for great contrast. Of course, all necessary for dress SEIKO features (applied logo, indexes, frame of the day/date window) are there. The dial and the polished sides of the indexes reflect the light in a nice colour, with some yellow-gold-copper shine. The hands have some white sections, which would suggest lume. There are also white dots behind the indexes, which are supposed to be lume, but unfortunately, the lume has gone. The watch is invisible in the dark. I don't care, actually, I just love the way it looks and each time I look at it I find something new to feel happy with.

It needs to go to a doctor, becasue it is running -15 sec/day and needs maybe a better strap (I am thinking of a black one with white stitching).

Well, this is the watch (sorry for the image quality, but this is all I can do):

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts