1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Ha, cool.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
It also looks like one of the gnarly repop dials from the Philippines on there.... If it were inside out instead of upside down I would like that more ;-).

·
Registered
363 Posts
What a joke. No one is using Apple products for aerospace engineering. That A7 is so great they don't even mention it's specs! Too bad Seiko got inadvertently associated with them.

-Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3; please excuse any spelling/grammatical errors.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
What a joke. No one is using Apple products for aerospace engineering. That A7 is so great they don't even mention it's specs! Too bad Seiko got inadvertently associated with them.

-Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3; please excuse any spelling/grammatical errors.
Except, of course, the people who are. A number of my aeroeng buddies use mactops for a full GUI supporting matlab and things like Photoshop along with a real CLI for everyday scripting/coding tasks. Many of them own iPads for other things. But this borders on starting a mac v. win religious war. I thought this was a watch forum!

The upside down Seiko is fricking hilarious.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Except, of course, the people who are. A number of my aeroeng buddies use mactops for a full GUI supporting matlab and things like Photoshop along with a real CLI for everyday scripting/coding tasks. Many of them own iPads for other things. But this borders on starting a mac v. win religious war. I thought this was a watch forum!

The upside down Seiko is fricking hilarious.
it's really depending on the which field, in our line of work it's all PC, it's not perfect but it's more streamline when the production parties are all using PC based machines.

got a good laugh from the upside down seiko, accident? actor can't tell it's 4 o'clock crown from omega HEV?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts