Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow high-end quartz fans!

Allow me to share a link to a little post I've written about my new Seiko 8F56 quartz watch. This forum raised my awareness of this movement -- thanks for being such a great resource!

Seiko 8F56 model SLT077

Regards,

Bryan

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
I painted in the numbers on the bezel on mine... looks nicer IHMO. I'll post a pic later.

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,462 Posts
Hi fellow high-end quartz fans!

Allow me to share a link to a little post I've written about my new Seiko 8F56 quartz watch. This forum raised my awareness of this movement -- thanks for being such a great resource!

Seiko 8F56 model SLT077

Regards,

Bryan

Really enjoyed reading your review. Welcome to the 8F56 club - I've enjoyed an SLT015 for about 8 years.

·
Registered
18,166 Posts

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
That looks mod'd all over Jim. Have you changed the hands as well? Very nice:-!
All I did was paint the bezel... stock it comes with nothing but bare metal. When stock it can not be easily read in most light conditions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
this is copied from a post i placed in another thread

Hello all,

Greetings from Malaysia

I know this may seem crazy, reviving a thread that's more than 10 years old, but I'm really looking for this particular watch, Seiko SLT077 Perpetual Calendar.

The thing is, this is the watch my wife gave me when we got married some 15 years ago. I rarely use it, since it was a wedding present and all. Kept it nice and clean in its box. Unfortunately a few years back our house got broken into and the watch was stolen. Broke my heart... and i've been looking for this watch for a while now. If anybody here has a well kept condition of this watch and willing to let it go do let me know. You can contact me through direct message in this forum (since i can't post my email address here)

Cheers all... and thanks for reading.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.