WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

I have recently purchased a vintage Seiko Arctura Kinetic 5M42-0E39 B5 that appears to be in great condition. I have searched online for several days but have not come across the exact same model as this one. Other models appear to have a black rubber and stainless steel strap, whereas this one is all stainless steel. The closest visual match I have found is one in all titanium.

Would this be an indication of rarity or should I be concerned that I'm not finding similar models? Of course I understand that just because something is rare does not make it desirable or indeed valuable! So could someone please impart some knowledge on whether this watch is sought after or its typical retail value? Any further information would be amazing - all I know is that it was designed by Jorg Hysek and its period was probably 1990 - 1997.

I need to invest money in purchasing 2 x links, capacitor, and a gasket but they come in at around £100 GBP and I need to know if it makes sense to spend additional money on this before I can wear it as it doesn't currently fit.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you for your time,
Steve

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.