WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New here with a question and couldn't find a solution in the search function after an hour. My Seiko Arctura Kinetic Chronograph does not work. Holds perfect time and the second hand does NOT do the 2-step. I can click the top button all I want and on a VERY rare occasion, usually after sitting for a while it works. Other then that, never. Just got laser eye surgery and been wearing the watch regular because now I can see the time! <grin>

Any help would be appreciated and I thank you in advance,

Mark

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Hey all,

New here with a question and couldn't find a solution in the search function after an hour. My Seiko Arctura Kinetic Chronograph does not work. Holds perfect time and the second hand does NOT do the 2-step. I can click the top button all I want and on a VERY rare occasion, usually after sitting for a while it works. Other then that, never. Just got laser eye surgery and been wearing the watch regular because now I can see the time! <grin>

Any help would be appreciated and I thank you in advance,

Mark
Sounds like the contact spring for the chronograph button is broken.
There is another thread here about the exact same problem form several months ago. If it isn't still under warranty; it will cost a lot less to have a new module swapped in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds like the contact spring for the chronograph button is broken.
There is another thread here about the exact same problem form several months ago. If it isn't still under warranty; it will cost a lot less to have a new module swapped in.
Thanks Pawl!

Sadly it's not under warranty. I tried to find the thread you've mentioned about the same problem with the intent on where to send it to get it fixed. Came up empty.
Again, Thanks..

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts