WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this watch several months ago and it gets no wrist time. Wearing it now to check its accuracy. For all intents and purposes it is 97-98% because i have sized the bracelet. Crystal unmarked. Back has the blue sticker still on it. Clasp has a few very tiny swirls, desk diving marks. No box or papers but have instructions for the map feature. Watch instructions are on line. Beautiful watch. Below is the blurb from the internet.

SKZ225K1 SKZ225 Seiko 5 Sports Map Meter Auto 200m Watch Seiko 5 Sports Watch Black and very dark grey dial with lumibrite hands and markers Stainless steel case, screw case-back and bracelet, black plastic details Double safety lock three fold clasp with easy push-button release 1/50000 Map meter Two-directional rotating bezel Water resistant 200m (20 bar) Screw-lock crown Day / Date display at 3 o'clock position Automatic 7S36 movement, 23 jewels Approximate measurements: Bezel diameter: 40.5mm Weight: 220g

Current prices seem to run $175 and up. Asking $160 incl shipping and fees. PayPal and CONUS only.

Thanks

paul

Attachments

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price reduced to $150, to your door! Don't miss a neat tool diver.

paul

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turkey's bump - $145.00 from my house to your house. Make a statement with this beast! (CONUS and PayPal)

paul:-!

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Pre Christmas bump"

Brighten up that guy's wrist with a truely unique piece(ok, not really unique as there are many on the 'bay) but at a unique price. Shipped, to your door, no fees, shipping included. $135.00 PayPal CONUS

Thanks fo looking

paul:-!

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*item no longer for sale*

paul

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
**** BUMPED ****

Watches incoming so get a deal on a unique Seiko.

$125 incl shipping. CONUS and PayPal.

Help fund my addiction.

paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts