WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A retrospective list compiled by the least opinionated, unbiased person ever. I thought it was a funny idea please don't ban me!

10. Anyone who was able to use Tapatalk from organic produce.

09. Most Burnouts while using Tapatalk - Viperguy

08. Most likely to look like his avatar in real life - Chronopolis (probably hands down the most humorous contributor)

07. Most anticipated WRUW contributor - ohfivepro (love the classic video games and action figures)

06. Most controversial topic - Loys (don't believe me? start a thread and see how many people *reaches for popcorn*.) Possible runner ups: Leather on Diver, Quarts vs. Automatics, and Monster hands on Shoguns.

05. My biggest Idea of the year - Merge the Orient forum with Seiko & Citizen forum.

04. Watch Whisperer - Pawl_Buster (if your watch is broken, or you do something dumb, this guy is your only hope!)

03. Most Anticipated Recurring thread - Photo Contest by Axel66 (What a fun and creative gem you host, multiple forum participation! Thank you for your time and efforts on that project.)

02. If I could be any watch in the whole world it would be - https://www.watchuseek.com/f21/seiko-solar-diver-world-tour-721600.html (The brainchild of Mhutchuk who sent one watch out into the world and created something bigger. Thank you Mhutchuk.)

01. A big thank you to all of the contributors who ask the questions and those who take the time to answer. Looking forward to 2014!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
+1 on pawl!

Dont know about #3 though, why cant we split citizen and seiko when orient is completely separate? Sure a seiko guy probably has a citizen but i think this forum is dominated by seiko

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I think this may not be Top 10, but rather in the low 10, but I'd add how the advantages/disadvantages of the Sumo's attributes are discussed ad nauseam on this forum. Cartoonish bezel insert font, cheap clasp, cameltoe marker, 20mm lugs, narrow bracelet, no sapphire, better hands, etc... OK, so move on. Lots of other watches to choose from. It's like we complain that too many watch designs are the same and if there's a different looking watch we complain. But I guess complaining is what we do here and it's half the fun.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+1 on pawl!

Dont know about #3 though, why cant we split citizen and seiko when orient is completely separate? Sure a seiko guy probably has a citizen but i think this forum is dominated by seiko

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk
I like my Orient and many of their other watches but there isn't much traffic on that forum (maybe thats how they like it =D), just thought it would be nice to have them together for my convenience lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts