WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD A catch and release for me, an impulse buy that I really don't have wrist time for in my collection. Up for sale is my Seiko Darth Tuna, SBBN013. I've only owned it two weeks, bought from BDC who was the original owner, here is the original sales post https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-seiko-darth-tuna-sbbn013-bnib-2253393.html
Only thing that's changed is that I've worn it a couple of times, I shortened up the oem strap because it was wrapped around my wrist twice lol. I'm NOT gonna include that oem since I've altered it, but I'm including what almost anyone would consider to be an upgrade.....an original Isofrane with PVD hardware, that's what really belongs on a Darth anyway. I'd also like to point out that the seconds hand does NOT hit all the markers, I tried to show this in a couple of the pics, if this is gonna bother you, then probably best you move on, save yourself the frustration, lol. Otherwise, this is a great example of the Seiko Darth, beautiful piece. I'm pricing it less than I paid just 2 weeks ago, despite the Isofrane upgrade. Asking SOLD $1075 SOLD to your door. I eat the paypal fees and shipping. Paypal only, CONUS only, verified addresses only, no trades. I have many feedbacks here, no scams on my end, if the deal smells fishy, then I'm moving on to the next buyer.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Seiko Darth Tuna SBBN013 on Isofrane,...........$1075.

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts