WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**********SOLD*************Up for sale is my Two week old Seiko Darth Tuna SBBN013. I have worn it for about a week. This is an incredible watch. Absolutely perfect in every way except one small nick at the 42mm mark. It's right on the edge of the bezel. In fact the pictures show it better than you can see it in person. This isn't a discolored mark...More of a dent. I hit it on a door frame at work while wearing it. The watch is just a bit to tall for my taste. I did find an extra bezel from Monsterwatch. Priced at 55 Euro if you want to pick it up and make this watch 100%. Because of the dent I am offering a huge discount on the watch. I have sold many watches here and can offer feedback from other buyers if requested. I sold another Darth Tuna last month... I have a perfect rating on my ebay account under sigmonvonmunich seller name. All paypal fees and shipping will be paid by me. Insured for 1800.00 and shipped by UPS. USA only. Sorry my shipper only ships with them.
Asking $1425.00..... New price $1400.00
That saves about 300 off the lowest seller on ebay.
I paid 1699.00 from Ibuyjapan on ebay.

Adding an Isofrane with DLC.... That adds another 130.00 to the value....
Thanks tunamuna.jpg tunajapan.jpg tunaeric.jpg tunausa.jpg tunamuna.jpg tunajapan.jpg tunaeric.jpg tunausa.jpg

Reactions: Solomander

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need to sell quick...OBO as well. Thanks

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump
Let's makes deal tonight!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Drop to 1400

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would love to sell today. I will throw in 2ND day air freight if sold today...Thanks for looking...Make me a good offer. I can deal..

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will add an Isofrane with DLC that was ordered for this watch. Yours with the purchase today....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts