WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing watch 'research' on this site for a while but this is my first post, I'm trying to find out more info about the 300M Tunas (I really have become quite fond of them).

On various pictures of the Tunas I have seen they either have a red, blue or black day on them ... are these actually different colors or is it an AM/PM differentiation?

And if that is the case ...

How do I find one that is black/blue? I am just not very keen on the red ... just a personal preference.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

JP

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
I've been doing watch 'research' on this site for a while but this is my first post, I'm trying to find out more info about the 300M Tunas (I really have become quite fond of them).

On various pictures of the Tunas I have seen they either have a red, blue or black day on them ... are these actually different colors or is it an AM/PM differentiation?

And if that is the case ...

How do I find one that is black/blue? I am just not very keen on the red ... just a personal preference.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

JP
Only Sunday is red. Saturday is sometimes blue and the rest of the week days are normally black on white. Some watches have white on black.

You will probably have to live with the red Sunday unless you're prepared to have the day wheel customized...$$$

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I think I can live with a red sunday. It's almost like a warning: "Caution your work week is about to start!"

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Thanks, I think I can live with a red sunday. It's almost like a warning: "Caution your work week is about to start!"
a red sunday is standard accross seiko. blue saturday not so much. The reason it is red is to denote the typical day of rest for the people who speak that particular language. if you pick up a seiko with an arabic wheel, you will see firday in red.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts