WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've worn my SKX077 on a jubilee bracelet, my Tuna & 3609-7040 on a Z22 and my GMT II / Tag Heuer Carrera / Omega Pro on their original bracelets. Guess you could say I'm a bit of a traditionalist. With that said I'd love to see what you all think are your favorite combinations of divers & straps, (nato standard/heavy, RAF - leather, etc...) Depending on case, dial, vintage, use, etc... different divers look best (depending on personal taste) on different straps so I'm looking for great options.

Thanks for playing....

·
Registered
163 Posts
I loved the "raw" look of my baby tuna in all of its brushed steel glory, and I thought it looked amazing with my weathered and distressed horween leather strap from WCWC for the rugged tool watch look.

strap1.jpg

This isn't a unique strap on a skx009 by any means since there's a million pics of them in this very strap, but man does it accent the case and bring it to a new level.

strap 2.jpg

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet pics, thanks for sharing. Sorry for the newbie question, but who is WCWC ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
It's just shorthand for a online strap store called Wrist Candy Watch Club.

I haven't gotten anything else from them yet but they have a pretty unique selection!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts